Martes, Marso 26, 2013

Tight and Cried Sad Story

ther was Girl Name
Soo Yun 
and Boy
Eun Bang
they have q relationship..

Eun Bang: Baby we need 2 talk
Soo yun: what do you mean??
Eun Bang: Something has Come Up.
Soo Yun: what? whats wrong?? is it Bad??
Eun Bang: i Dont want to hurt u Baby
Soo Yun: "think" (Oh My GOD i hope he doesn't break up with me.. iLove Him sOmuch)
Eun Bang: Baby are You There??
Soo Yun: yeah im here.. what is so important?
Eun Bang: im not sure if i should say it
Soo Yun: well, u already Brought it up. so please just tell me
Eun Bang: im leaving
Soo Yun: Baby, what are you talking about? i dont want u 2 leave me i Love You
Eun Bang: Not Like That, i mean im moving Far away
Soo Yun: why? all of ur Family Live Here .
Eun Bang: wel, my mon is sending me away to aunte house 2 study again ther.
Soo Yun: i Cant Believes This

Thin soo Yun Father Pick Up the Other Phone ,
interups and yells furiously.

Father: Soo Yun!! what did you tell about talking 2 Boys! Get Off!

Then The Father Hang Up d Other Phone.

Eun Bang: wOw ur Father Sound really Mad..
Soo Yun: You know how he gets, But anyway i dont want u to go..
Eun Bang: would you Run away with me?
Soo Yun: baby you know i would! anything 4 u. But i cant, My Father would Go crazy.
Eun Bang: (SAD) its Ok, i understand, i guess.
Soo Yun: "in her Mind" (i cant believe whats going on)
Eun Bang: i need 2 give you something 2nyt, bcoz i am leaving tomorow morning Flight 3-14, so i need 2 see u now.
Soo Yun: Ok! i will sneak out and met u at d near park.
Eun Bang: Ok! i'll met u there in 20mins.

They met at d park, they both hug each other, and Eun bang Gives Soo Yun Note.

Eun Bang: Here u go, This is 4, igotta go.
Soo Yun: (Begins to Cry)
Eun Bang: Baby dont cry, u know i love you.. But i have to go
Soo Yun: Ok!!

And Soo Yun Begind 2 walk away. Until she got home and she start 2 Read Euns Letter

it Say's

Soo Yun! u already knew that i am leaving. i knew it would be better if i wrote aletter explaining how much u mean 2 me. D truth is hated u and never Love u so Much, u r my Bitch and Dont u ever forget that! i never cared about you ang never wanted 2 talk 2 u or be around u, u really have no clue how much i hated u!! you never did the ryt thing and u were never ther! i didn't think i could hate someone as much as i hate you!, and i never want 2 see u 4 the rest of my Life...!
i will never miss kissing you Like B4, i never want 2 cuddle up! i will not miss u And that a promise,. you never had my Love and i want you 2 remember that, bitch! u keep this letter bcoz this maybe the last thing u have from me Fuck, i hate you somuch! i will not talk 2 u soon!!

After she finish 2 read d letter Soo Yun Begins to Cry again she Trows the papper in the garbage and Cries for Hours .

A day Passes, she is Sad, Depressed and she Fels so lonely. Din she gets a phone call.

Soo Yun: Hello
Friend: how r you Felling?
Soo Yun: i just Cant Believe what happen. i tot he loves me.
Friend: Oh about that Eun Bang left me a message a days ago, he told me 2 tell you 2 look in ur jacket pocket.
Soo Yun: Ummm! Ok!

Ans Soo Yun Finds a pieces of Paper in her Jocket.

it says

Baby i hope u Find ThisB4 u read My letter. i knew ur DAD might read it, So i switched a few word s
Hate - Love
Never - always
Bitch - Baby
Will Not - wiLl
i hope u didn't tk that seriously, bcoz i love you with all my heart, and it was so Hard to let you go.

Soo Yun: oh my GOD !! Eun Bang Does Love me he Must of slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me.
Friend: Lol! Ok But i got 2 go . Call me Later.
Soo Yun: (happy) Ok Bye ! i'll be at home waiting 4 my baby 2 call me.

while Soo Yun waiting Eun Bang's Call, she Turns the TV on.

"BREAKING NEWS"

REPORTER: an airplane har crashed Fligth 3-14, it was on d way 2 BUSAN..

Soo Turn oFF the TV.

3 days Later Soo Yun kiLLs Herself, bcoz Of the Fact that Eun Bang was Died and She had nothing 2 live..

A Day After, The phones Rings, it was Eun Bang.
He Called and Leave a message 2 Soo Yun..

its Me Eun Bang, i guess ur not home, so i called 2 let you know that im alive..
i missed y Flight bcoz i had 2 see u.
im ataying 4 good.

The End

:(


www.facebook.com/HBLBT.Official

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento